About this blog

Welcome to What are you listening to?



An amatuer collection of gig reviews (more often that not, inebriated thoughts,) structured probing of others' musical tastes and whatever else that may come along.



Friday, October 1, 2010

This week's favourite

'Wolf like me' - TV on the Radio

Ashamed to say it but I've only recently discovered TV on the Radio. This was a song that I sometimes heard in my head but couldn't put my finger on it.

Now I have, 'Wolf like me' is constantly streaming from youtube at every chance.

Laced with tinges electro, this song is a bit of stretch from my usual tastes but it somehow consumes me. Building perfectly, 'Wolf like me' is powerful and infectious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1-xRk6llh4&ob=av3e

Check out the video, I would love to hear your thoughts on this track.

No comments:

Post a Comment